31/08/2014

Back home...

Oh, how I miss England. That was such a great month, but now is everything like it was before. Well, not exactly.
I will have to move, but I still didn´t find anything.  It´s hard when they ask for a flat almost as much, as I get paid. 400€/month is like nothing, when everything is so expensive.
So I´m looking just for a room again. It should be enought for me.
But I will miss where I live now. It´s a beautiful room and my renters (is this the right word? O.o) are great. But I understand why they have to sell the flat.

I don´t know what to do first. I haven´t even packed out yet. And I´m thinking about selling some of my stuff. It´s hard even to imagine, to be honest. I love all of my stuff! :D
I really, really hate moving. What about you?

1 comment:

  1. I have to move in a few months, mostly because my landlord is awful! We're pretty sure she's preparing to sell the house my fiance and I are renting.

    Rent is crazy here; renting an apartment cost the same as renting a house, which I think is really silly. We can barely afford to live as it is! I'm not a fan of moving either, too much work, lol. XP I hope you enjoy your new place. :)

    ReplyDelete