27/08/2014

A little bit about me

For a start it´s probably a good idea to introduce myself a little.
I come from a small country named Slovakia. Not much happens here, but can be nice. Well...at least the centre of my city has something to offer (if you like nice old architecture) and we have here a lot of green here, too. But for a goth girl, there isn´t much for entertainment...better to say, we don´t really have a goth scene where I live, probably only in the capital city - at the other side of the country. No goth shops, no goth events and well..not many goths.

One of my biggest hobbies is taking photos. I only have an ultrazoom digital camera, but it´s enough for me (for now). Most of the photos I take are oriented at nature or various objects...and I totally suck at taking photos of human beings. :D
See on FB
My other big hobby is standing in front of a camera.
I´m in no way a profesional model. It´s simply a hobby, but I still want to get better and better at modeling and maybe someday do a profesional photoshoot. Living in a part of the country where alternative modeling is an unknown term it´s not easy to find many photographers that would be interested, and finding a photographers who is more (or less) oriented in gothic and dark styled photography is almost impossible.
See on FB
See on FB
You can find my photography and my modelling portfolio on my Facebook page.

Apart from photography I also like watching anime and Doctor Who,  I like to draw (in manga style), write stories, make my own accesories. And I love shopping (mostly in second hand shops).

For the start, this is probably more than enough. :D

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! I love your photography and modeling. I don't have a huge alternative/goth scene where I live either, so I just make my own clothes and connect with like minded people online. : ) I look forward to seeing more from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. :)
      And yeah, internet is a great thing and it made so many things easier. It´s nice having like-minded friend, even if it´s online. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your new blog! Chloë. It's good to see that you're doing well and are posting again. And I'm very glad that you got to visit England and enjoyed it so much.

    You mentioned there not being a Goth scene where you live. You probably already know this, but there is an event in Prague called "Prague Gothic Treffen." Their annual event is taking place this weekend starting on Friday, 29/08. I know that Prague is still a bit of a distance from where you live, but it might be something you would like to plan for, maybe for next year or something. You might even be able to find a good photographer there. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete